jeudi 26 juillet 2007

PokDTC Network Clients: line up

A lot of PokDTC Network clients are one the way. The server is ready but not bug-free, I currently working on clients side.
I should release at the end of the week the flash version playable from chouprod.sourceforge.net website and maybe from here. Here is a sum up of the work that still has to be done:
  • PokDTC Flex: Flash 9 version 95% (Heads up) 70%(up to 10 players)
  • PokDTC Office: Command line version to play at office undercover :o) 99% ( up to 10 players)
  • PokDTC PSP: As the flash player of pokdtc is Flash version 6 limited, I am writting a special portage of pokdtc on PSP. I have already done an ugly UI but playable PSP poker game called PokDTC BP. I have to add the network feature on it. I hope I will be able to finish it before August 40% of work left.
  • PokDTC Java is already written but the UI is a real shame, so I should magnificient it.
  • PokDTC C# should be written very quikly but I prefer to buikd a plugin to PokDTC Stand alone (my old but fully featured poker game) to allow it to connect to Pokdtc Network.
  • If I have some more time to waste I will try to build a DS portage but that not that sure (I don't own it and I don't know a stuff about wifi support on it).
Anyway, I have almost finished to build my own Heads up No limit poker bot. And that's why I build so many clients in order to test it against the more human players as I can. I hope that people will get access to it before the start of August.


Every client should be open source and I should publish soon a doc if you get interested by building your own bot/client.

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Thanks for writing this.